LONG BEHIND...


Even the scary dream that I dream -
I do no not like to let go…
I want it!

Last night, I had a bad dream,
Which I couldn’t recollect this morning.
Well, I knew it was not a pleasant dream…
It was frightening!
Still, I was feeling annoyed while I was rising up this morning…
“What was that I was dreaming?”
I found myself asking in frustration,
“Why am I not able to recall this dream?”

The nightmares scare me,
As do my fears…
The fact that they have left me -
Often, I fail to notice…
I fail to notice the night gone long  behind!


GERALD D'CUNHA






 
 








Comments

KARAMJEET said…
Mr. Gerry,

This is a small but very inspiring piece of writing. I had to read it over and again to fully get into its depth.

Great; keep it up!

My sincere thanks to you.

KARAM
Gerald D'Cunha said…
Hi Karam,

Thanks for your kind words... They mean a lot.

Yes, the words are just words... and the depth is depth, always!

Pl do read.

Love,

Sir

Popular posts from this blog

MUTHU KODI KAWARI HADA

"HAPPILY EVER AFTER IS NOT A FAIRY-TALE... IT IS A CHOICE"

SELLING MIRRORS IN THE CITY OF THE BLIND

THE WILD, WAYSIDE FLOWERS
There is, always, something extra-ordinary in the wild, wayside flowers...