DON'T STOP BELIEVING

 




“If you want to turn a vision in to reality,

you have to give hundred percent

and never stop believing in your dreams.”

Arnold Schwarzenegger

 

Every time I see a beautiful building or a villa, a bridge, tunnel or a flyover… Every time I listen to a mesmerizing song, a piece of music, watch a gripping movie or a stage show… Every time I read a beautiful book  – be it prose or poetry, fiction, nonfiction, self-help whatever… Why all these… Every time I see a beautiful dress, a piece of jewelry, footwear… Every time I relish an amazing dish or enjoy a  beautiful ambience… a lawn, a resort, a hospital, a school, a temple or a church … 

Yes, when I behold anything and everything, that is created by humans there outside, I stand there spellbound, marveling on the ‘process’ of creating them… Someone, like you and me – made of flesh, bones and blood – yes, someone there must’ve conceived it first in his/her mind, believed in it… toiled hard and long to achieve it. That’s the time, Napoleon Hill’s famous line  -  which had hit like a lightening when I myself was a young struggling soul, with just a burning desire to achieve my own dream – becomes clear to me: Everything that’s created there outside is first created here inside the mind…

 Nothing manmade manifests on its own… Man has to make it manifest, Sir!





I had heard the powerful song, ‘Don’t stop Believing’ (from the band 'Journey'), many times before. But, today, when I chanced upon it on AGT (America’s Got Talent) stage, I was drawn to the origin of this inspiring song… I was doubly convinced, that whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve …






https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don%27t_Stop_Believin%27



Yes Sir, everything man creates there outside, he first creates here inside his mind…

If some like to call it a ‘miracle’, let them please do, Sir…

 

GERALD D’CUNHA

 

Pic’s: Pixabay

 

Videoes: 1. AGT  2 Jouney

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MUTHU KODI KAWARI HADA

"HAPPILY EVER AFTER IS NOT A FAIRY-TALE... IT IS A CHOICE"

SELLING MIRRORS IN THE CITY OF THE BLIND

THE WILD, WAYSIDE FLOWERS
There is, always, something extra-ordinary in the wild, wayside flowers...