A LITTLE BIRD TRYING TO FIND THE WAY… AND SINGING ALL ALONG

































It is amazing how we find comfort in things we know won’t last.

Some might even say, it is the mere fact of the limited
That gives it so much value.

Our time is limited, we have more value.

We find blessings in the rain,
That once poured out,
Will leave again.

It is amazing how we find promise in things we know won’t last.

September dawns on my emptiness and makes me whole.
Through the uncertainty, I found a mirror in your soul.

The dull September sky changes colours,
Along with the moods of my heart.
The moods of my heart change,
Along with the colours of us.

I find comfort in September,
A time to grow wise and a time to fall.

You’re like my September,
For like how September will end,
You, too, will fall away.

It is amazing how we find truth in things we know won’t last.

Like the hopeful September,
You will always hold a dear place in my heart.
-Blackbird









Pic,: Devki Joshi




They ask me, ‘Do you know what love is?
Have you loved before?
Do you love now?’
I look across the waters,
Out into the deep unknown and smile.
Everything I’ve felt has been because of love.
Anger, because of love.
Hatred, because of love.
Beauty, because of love.
Hope, because of love.
Everything I’ve ever felt has been because of love.
The pain.
Forgiveness.
The trust.
Comfort.
Isn’t love a part of everything?
So how will I ever know if I have loved?
How can I know what is love?
Love is me. In every part of me.
And in you.
And in us, love will be eternal.
- Blackbird


For more poems  on Mery’s blog, please visit: http://www.blackbird-fly.tumblr.com  

Comments

Leena Sharma said…
Beautiful!!! Leena Sharma
Anuraag said…
Superb! Anuraag

Popular posts from this blog

MUTHU KODI KAWARI HADA

"HAPPILY EVER AFTER IS NOT A FAIRY-TALE... IT IS A CHOICE"

SELLING MIRRORS IN THE CITY OF THE BLIND

THE WILD, WAYSIDE FLOWERS
There is, always, something extra-ordinary in the wild, wayside flowers...