GIVING WITH OUR BLESSINGS


 



“Abundance is not what you hold in your hand.

Rather, it’s what you have in your heart.

Until we realize this, both will feel empty.”

Graig D. Lounsbrough

 

The more I feel grateful for Life and its privileges, the more peaceful I become. This life is a true gift, a blessing. And, I say this not as a cliche… Life ‘is’ a gift… “Thank you, Lord”!

When I truly feel grateful to God for this life and its privileges, reaching out to people in need – not necessarily through money – becomes easier. We give joyfully and we give with our blessings, too.

Sometimes, when I sit alone near the vast sea, watching the setting sun and swiftly-changing hues on the sky, listening to the rhythm of the waves, I get to realize how vast and kind this Universe is… I get to realize how abundant the Life is!

So, when I reach out to someone, through whatever manner, what I am truly able to experience inside me is, that the Universe within me can only keep growing. I am able to realize, that giving is receiving… What goes around, comes around!

Every act of giving, therefore, is an act of gratitude. It’s a quiet celebration of Life…




I have witnessed this time and again… The finest surprises have come when they were least expected. The greatest joy of giving has been felt by my heart is when I have just given – with all my gladness and gratitude towards Life… And this: the more I have given with joy, the more I have made myself worthy of receiving. Graig D. Lounsbrough is right when he says: “Abundance is not what you hold in your hand. Rather, it’s what you have in your heart. Until we realize this, both will feel empty.”

 

 

GERALD D’CUNHA

 

Pic.: pixabay

 

Video: Gaur Gopal Das

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MUTHU KODI KAWARI HADA

"HAPPILY EVER AFTER IS NOT A FAIRY-TALE... IT IS A CHOICE"

SELLING MIRRORS IN THE CITY OF THE BLIND

THE WILD, WAYSIDE FLOWERS
There is, always, something extra-ordinary in the wild, wayside flowers...