LATE BLOOMING



“The future has a way of arriving unannounced.”

George F. Will


Years ago, during our Public-speaking sessions, Mr. T.R. Ramakrishnan, our senior-most instructor, would motivate young ones not to give up trying. He would emphatically tell them: “My dear young friends, some flowers, always, boom late; but, remember, they give the finest fragrance.”

Sitting amongst our young ones, I would feel so optimistic about my own life… I had been a late bloomer myself. So, I knew how true that statement was!

Soon, I wrote and published a small book by the title – ‘THE LATE BLOOMER’. It was loved by so many readers, both young and old alike.





REFLECTION:

In life, there is no need to be anxious about our growth or development, looking at people around us. All of us, here, are supposed to grow in our own gardens, and at our own time. And, yes, when we do, we all spread our own special fragrance in this world. Mr. Ramakrishnan, our Sir, would call that fragrance – ‘The Finest Fragrance’.





GERALD D'CUNHA 

Pic's: Pixabay

Video: Paul Simon & Garfunkel/arqags

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MUTHU KODI KAWARI HADA

"HAPPILY EVER AFTER IS NOT A FAIRY-TALE... IT IS A CHOICE"

SELLING MIRRORS IN THE CITY OF THE BLIND

THE WILD, WAYSIDE FLOWERS
There is, always, something extra-ordinary in the wild, wayside flowers...