ILLUSION OF SUCCESS AND HAPPINESS

 


“Relax… Nothing’s missing.”

Maxime Legace

 

The other day, my son said this:

“Dad, I do not know if it’s your quote, but I find sense in it:

‘Wherever you go, you carry yourself’.”

My quote? Come on boy! I am too small a man for ‘inventing’ such a profound wisdom. But, I am big enough to realize how age-old and ageless that wisdom is! 

I have been telling everyone, that it’s a Zen quote. But, by Zen, if we mean wisdom, let Heavens take the credit… We humans, here, are too small beings to claim the copyright for such a priceless wisdom…




REFLECTION:

If we are unable to find success and happiness right here, right now, right with whatever we have… then, no matter where we will go, when we will go, and what we will have, success and happiness will only be illusive!



GERALD D’CUNHA

Pic’s: Pixels: 1.  Duong Nhan 

                      2.  Oleksandr P                      

Video: Miriam Makeba

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MUTHU KODI KAWARI HADA

"HAPPILY EVER AFTER IS NOT A FAIRY-TALE... IT IS A CHOICE"

SELLING MIRRORS IN THE CITY OF THE BLIND

THE WILD, WAYSIDE FLOWERS
There is, always, something extra-ordinary in the wild, wayside flowers...