FINDING OUR WAY


 

“Follow your dreams; they know the way.”

Kobe Yamada

 

Vidhi, my student, messaged me, the other day:

“Good evening Sir. Just wanted to share some news - I cleared my 

CA foundation-exam.”


I smiled… Both her parents are CA’s… Her brother, Nishant (also my student), is about to become one… and, now, this family-of-four is all set to complete the circle of Chartered Accountancy…

I was also smiling for another reason: Neither by wife nor my only son wanted to do what I have been doing all my life – teaching.





REFLECTION:

One’s vocation is a calling in life. It can be heard only when one is ‘ready’ to hear. That’s why, it’s said, “In life, if you do what you love, and love what you do, you do not have to ‘work’ at all."





GERALD D’CUNHA


Pic’s: Pixabay

Video: ABBA/Young Pilgrim Music


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MUTHU KODI KAWARI HADA

"HAPPILY EVER AFTER IS NOT A FAIRY-TALE... IT IS A CHOICE"

SELLING MIRRORS IN THE CITY OF THE BLIND

THE WILD, WAYSIDE FLOWERS
There is, always, something extra-ordinary in the wild, wayside flowers...