THE NEW INSIDE




I am writing this Post early in the morning. It is dark outside… very quiet… I am absolutely undisturbed by any outside happenings… Mind is not agitated; it is able to watch itself without getting clouded or bogged down…

Mind tells me:

That, there is enough strength in me to deal with any challenge, any uncertainty…

That, there is a way out of every maze Life throws before me…

That, no matter how harsh and hell-bent many a people seem, there is, always, some way by which they come around…

That, the challenges are the only medium through which, we are able to tap our creative resources… Discover our strengths, explore new paths and stretch our limits…

That, it is not prudent to decide when mind is numb with fear…

That, it is not sensible to judge people, label them, when mind is wounded…

That, patience pays…

That, wisdom prevails…

The storm ends…

The ocean calms down…

The skies turn brighter…

The heart, hopeful…

New, renewed!

The outside agitation can not overpower me, if I am able to deal with the agitation within…

It is great that this ocean called Life is rough, too often.  It is a great chance for me to become a fine Captain of the ship…

This early morning, when the outside is quiet and calm, I wonder: Is it because the inside is so?

A new path, a new strength, a new limit… everything new outside can unfold itself only when it is quiet and calm inside…

Yes, when it is new inside!

GEARALD D’CUNHA

Pic.: Manoj Nair


Comments

Veena Kisohre said…
Calming effect on my heart.
- Veena
Jeena Nair said…
Wonderfully told. Thanks.
- Jeena

Popular posts from this blog

MUTHU KODI KAWARI HADA

"WE CHOOSE OUR JOYS AND SORROWS LONG BEFORE WE EXPERIENCE THEM."

WHEN A BIRD IS ALIVE, IT EATS ANTS... WHEN THE BIRD DIES, ANTS EAT THE BIRD

THE WILD, WAYSIDE FLOWERS
There is, always, something extra-ordinary in the wild, wayside flowers...