LET HIM REST IN PEACE





"You become what you think about 
all day long.”

Ralf Waldo Emerson

Need I ‘investigate’ into the death of Sushant Singh Rajput?

Let me admit at the outset: I have watched two of his beautiful movies – ‘M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story’ and ‘Chhichhore’ – and, after coming home from the cinema hall, hugely impressed by the movies and Sushant’s acting both, I have written lovely Blogs. I have, also, watched a couple of his interviews, as I, often, watch others’ too; and, yes, I have been impressed by that, too.

And, with that – and, maybe, some Magazine articles on him - ends my affection and loyalty to this fine actor. So, when the news broke about his unfortunate death, like so many around me, I, too, was saddened… “Was it a suicide or a foul play?” Yes, this thought, too, was planted into my mind by the insane media. But, here is what I did: I completely insulated my mind from further poisoning on SSR…







One death was enough… I did not want the death of my sanity!

So, frankly, I do not know what is going on, today, in the name of SSR. But, whether I want it or not, a tiny bit of the ‘toxic news’ – it doesn’t even deserve that phrase… So, I say the ‘Deliberate Manipulation of human mind’ – does spill into my mind, too…

This Post is the consequence of that li’l spillage!

Who killed Jessica? – No one!

Who killed Aarushi? – No one!

Who killed Sheena Bora? - No one!

Who killed Naina Sahni (Delhi Tandoor murder case)? – No one!

So, for some time from now on, the question will be – ‘Who killed Sushant’?

‘No one’… Mark my words, it will be - ‘No one’!






Meanwhile, as public memory is too short, the question will be, soon, forgotten. The same media, which seems so obsessed and concerned, will have more juicy crap to report… You and I, too, will need some more juicy crap to feed our dumb curiosity, you see…

Therefore, why blame only media, the ‘gangs’ and the ‘lobbies’, the police and the politicians? The buck, always, stops ‘here’ – with ‘ME’!

So, what is hygienic and what is toxic for my own well-being is for me to decide. My admiration for SSR will not diminish in his sad death. But, if I allow myself to be a party to what’s being floated around in his name – whether that’s right or wrong, and, whether that’s well-intended or ill-intended – I will, certainly, diminish my own ability to think right.

May this be my last epitaph on Sushant: ‘Let him rest in Peace’!



GERALD D’CUNHA

Pic.: 1. www.mid-day.com 2.godofindia.com

Video: Clip Artist/ M.S. Dhoni - The Untold Story


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MUTHU KODI KAWARI HADA

"HAPPILY EVER AFTER IS NOT A FAIRY-TALE... IT IS A CHOICE"

SELLING MIRRORS IN THE CITY OF THE BLIND

THE WILD, WAYSIDE FLOWERS
There is, always, something extra-ordinary in the wild, wayside flowers...