Friday, February 3, 2012

THE ANSWER IS NOT MINE








Everything
 happens for my good…
The more I tell it to myself, truer it sounds.

Everything is taken care of…
The more I think about it, the calmer my heart becomes.


Everything has a life… comes and goes…
The more I look up to the skies,
The sunnier my heart grows.


Everyone comes in my life,
Including my best friend and the worst enemy,
Only to make me a finer, stronger and saner  human…
The more I believe in it,
The more beautiful this world appears to live in.


Everyone is imperfect like me –
Brave as me, feeble as me, lost as me and blessed as me…
The more I tell it to this world,
The kinder my soul breathes…

This very moment,
I am weighed down by the question:
“What will happen,  tomorrow?”
Yes, the question is real…
It is very much there…
Making me anxious, a lot scared.
But then, I know, every question is just a question…
The answer is not mine…
The question, always, is!


I am done with this confession…
I am done with the question…
I am done with 
One more embrace of 
Amazing grace…


Thank you,
One more bridge, one more tunnel… and one more pass…
Thank you.




GERALD D’CUNHA

THANKS:
The image used in this Post is by Ashok Ahuja. He is a professional Photographer and a very dear friend of mine. He is also one of the founder members of The Dawn Club, and, along with his gifted-artist wife, Sudha, has been helping me, and the Club, right from its inception.



3 comments:

Gerald D'Cunha said...

One can relate with the movement in this amazing poem!

With my gratitude,

. Pravin

Gerald D'Cunha said...

Thank Pravin, I am happy U liked this post.

Yes, it is very relatable... because our Life issues are!

Love,

GERRY

Anonymous said...

It is rightly said,"EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A PURPOSE"....

So much one can relate to this piece.

Thanks Sir

Regards Soniya.