SOLUTIONS 'WILL' EMERGE

 



“Being grateful does not mean,

 that everything is necessarily good;

it just means, that you can accept it as a gift.”

Roy T. Bennett

Late last night, a dear friend of mine shared a PDF file. It’s a beautifully-designed Soft-skills programme (Personality Development programme) for kids from Grades KG till 10th. As I said, it’s a very attractive brochure, and, any parent would easily respond to it.

My friend, who had shared it with me, was one my real well-wishers. His intention behind sending it to me, last night, was simple and clear: “You, too, should do something on this line during the Pandemic.”

On this September 10, we (THE DAWN CLUB) completed 31 years. During these years, there was nothing, that I, along with my associates, have left undone as far as ‘Personality Development’ and ‘Soft Skills’ are concerned. We have reached out to thousands of little ones and young ones through our class-room sessions, out-door sessions, books and literature.

And, then, came this Pandemic. We could do nothing during this period. Personally, I found no motivation within me to continue with the same thing in whatever new package. Day by day, my heart craved for a break from repeating the same activities… to look outside the window, even it meant staring at a blank sky… to just step back and examine my own compulsions for doing those activities. I wrote back to my dear friend, with all my honesty:

“It’s interesting! Presently, I am dying for a break from all that! Need some time to sharpen the saw… Like the days when Jesus felt like running away from the crowd!”



This morning, a T.Y. B. Com student of mine, whose father is my dear friend, sent to me another PDF file. “Sir, please watch the first two minutes of this video,” he insisted.

It was an aesthetically-designed new office of the multi-national company where my student, thanks to the good karma of his father, is now employed. He joined this company as an intern and got absorbed permanently. Having still not completed his graduation, the job profile may not be impressive, but, the pay-package is!

I watched the video as requested by my student, paying attention to the first two minutes, where in, my student was sighted; and before I could even blink, he disappeared!

I wrote back, “Yes, I could see my lucky bacha in those two minutes! Please thank your stars, and thank your dad! The very thought of it should inspire you to work twice as harder, dear!”

 


Then, this evening, another dear friend of mine shared with me this message:

“THE LAW OF DETACHMENT:

Allow others to be who they are.

Allow yourself to be who you are.

Don’t force situations.

Solutions will emerge.

Uncertainty is reality.

Embrace it!”

Sue Fitzmaurice


Certainly, everything is ‘not good’ in our lives, today. It looks as though there is nothing to be grateful for! But, then, if we don’t force situations, don’t try to change people’s behavior, and trust, that solutions ‘will’ emerge… Yes, peace comes to dwell in our hearts…



When we embrace acceptance, peace embraces us!

 

GERALD D’CUNHA

 

Pic's.: pixabay

 

Video: Neil Diamond/FullHDPro

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MUTHU KODI KAWARI HADA

"HAPPILY EVER AFTER IS NOT A FAIRY-TALE... IT IS A CHOICE"

SELLING MIRRORS IN THE CITY OF THE BLIND

THE WILD, WAYSIDE FLOWERS
There is, always, something extra-ordinary in the wild, wayside flowers...