THE LAW OF ABUNDANCE

This is my third post, today!

I am busy, as usual, with my routine work of teaching. I am also busy thinking, worrying, regretting and so on. The unpaid bills before me still give me jitters, and my dreams still keep dangling. And, look! In spite of all this daily drama, today, the spring in me refuses to cease. I am pleasantly surprised, awe-struck!

Life is full of abundance. I have no doubt about that. Still, whenever I get bogged down by the daily pressures of living, the doubt does raise in me its ugly head, and 'The Law of Abundance' does seem, at those moments, nothing more than a piece of theory.

The birds in the sky have enough to feed themselves, and the fishes in the oceans, too. The sun and the stars give enough help to every one here, and the moon, too. The wind is kind enough, as do the seasons. Every thing that God has made is for every one here. We are inheritors of this wealth.

But, then, all this sounds sweet in essays. When we see ourselves still juggling and struggling with our bills, when we see around us only a handful of people relishing almost ninety-five percent of wealth ... like others, I, too, often wonder: "Am I the inheritor?"

Yes, am I the inheritor?

Are you the inheritor?

Are we all?

Imagine music; imagine recipes; imagine dance. The more we create them, the more they come. Imagine the creation ... our uniqueness. In spite of all this population 'explosion', God hasn't given the same voices and finger prints to any two of us!

So has He done while bestowing on us the talents. It is we who shy away from encashing them ... our 'cheques' ...Yes, our inheritance.

I have come to trust in this truth. I have realised that God has given me the talents to teach and write. That, when I trust in this truth, and make myself 'available for creation', for manifestation, the spring of abundance begins to operate ...

True. The more I make myself 'available', the more I say 'Yes', the more forcefully will spring the abundance.

True. The 'blocks' need to dissolve. The abundance has always been there ... It only needs to manifest.

My worry about the unpaid bills is just one of those blocks. The spring from which these words flow - I am aware, now - is the reality of abundance. Right at this moment, the fear has dissolved ... the veil has been dropped.


GERALD D'CUNHA

Comments

Sundar said…
u seem to be just flowing, gerry..God Bless you with more such moments of expression.....

Popular posts from this blog

MUTHU KODI KAWARI HADA

"HAPPILY EVER AFTER IS NOT A FAIRY-TALE... IT IS A CHOICE"

SELLING MIRRORS IN THE CITY OF THE BLIND

THE WILD, WAYSIDE FLOWERS
There is, always, something extra-ordinary in the wild, wayside flowers...