ONLY LIMITED SEATS...


For the last one week, I have been receiving on my cell phone this message: 

“Want to TRANSFORM your life? Want to be Healthy, Wealthy and Happy? Join our LIFE-TRANSFORMING two-day Workshop on…… at an unbelievable price Rs…….! Call, right now, Miss…..  on …….. to avoid disappointment. Only limited seats!”

Believe me, for one full week, at least three times a day, this message has been reminding me ‘Only limited seats’!

The best part is that: the person who is going to ‘transform our lives’ knows me, personally. But, he finds nothing wrong in selling his Workshop like that!

Am I jealous of a competitor?

I have nothing to do with such competition. I feel pity for such things!

Yes, Life can ‘transform’ even in two seconds… And, all free of cost. One doesn’t need a ‘Miracle Man’ like me – or this man who sends me the message – to carry out this mission. 

When we have our intentions clear, the Universe conspires with us. I use the word ‘conspires’ to convey that the Universe becomes my partner in my mission. Hoping that, it will not present me in bad taste, I would like to justify this belief of mine. 

I did not have any plans to conduct any Personal-Growth programme during this Diwali vacation. Just yesterday, something triggered off my wish, and I thought I should go for one. I am late in announcing this. But, my past experience has always taught me this: If you make your wish known and keep your intentions clean and straight… the Universe joins you as your partner and you succeed in your mission. I have. Over and over again.

So, I felt a very compelling urge to go ahead. Trust me, within a span of two hours, yesterday itself, I received five phone calls – all out of nowhere – asking me if I would conduct any programmme this vacation. I had not made a single call. Not spoken to a single person. I had only made my wish known to myself… and kept my intentions neat. Money wasn’t so important; I knew, it would come…. Fame too was immaterial; I knew, good work would speak for itself… It would spread.

Our anxiety, always, spoils things for us. Life is truly abundant… and, we need to simply trust. Trust in the benevolent Universe. That is why, all beautiful things happen, when there is least effort. In the sense, when we cease our efforts propelled by our fear and lack of trust. When these beautiful things materialize, we call them ‘miracles’. They, in deed, transform our lives. 

The Sun gives light to all of us, and the sky is there to provide a canopy, too. And, they are all there, free of cost!


GERALD D'CUNHA



Comments

Girish Dhameja said…
"The competitor to be feared is one who never bothers about you at all, but goes on making his own business better all the time."

Yes sir, with a will or an effort things happen. Universe is with us in whatever we do. Infact it like plantation you grow manoges and you will get and if you grow cactus you will get that also.
Gerald D'Cunha said…
Thanks Girish,

I liked the analogy: You grow mangoes, u get mangoes; u grow cactus, u get only that.

Simple. Sublime.

Love, GERRY

Popular posts from this blog

MUTHU KODI KAWARI HADA

"WE CHOOSE OUR JOYS AND SORROWS LONG BEFORE WE EXPERIENCE THEM."

WHEN A BIRD IS ALIVE, IT EATS ANTS... WHEN THE BIRD DIES, ANTS EAT THE BIRD

THE WILD, WAYSIDE FLOWERS
There is, always, something extra-ordinary in the wild, wayside flowers...