HILLS AND DEMONS


I have heard this:
Some men, when they drink, behave like small children…
The child in them comes out.
And, some men, when they drink, behave like demons…
Yes, the demon in them comes out. 

I have also heard this:
Writing needs inspiration…
You need to be intoxicated with it.

I know it is true…
For, whenever I am ‘intoxicated’ to write,
The stars cease to be stars and the hills cease to be hills!
The waves of the ocean and the waves of the soul
All get mixed up…
God becomes a human and man becomes a God…
Age seeks its shelter in a young heart…
And a young heart yearns before me:
 “Dear, can I watch you… just watch you, all my life?” 

I have heard:
You can not be inspired and dead, at the same time!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MUTHU KODI KAWARI HADA

"HAPPILY EVER AFTER IS NOT A FAIRY-TALE... IT IS A CHOICE"

SELLING MIRRORS IN THE CITY OF THE BLIND

THE WILD, WAYSIDE FLOWERS
There is, always, something extra-ordinary in the wild, wayside flowers...