YES, IT IS NOW... OR, NEVER




 
Time doesn’t heal…
 
My burning desire to for peace, does.

If Time should heal,

Then, God should rule only through miracles,

I should wait till another Salvador comes!


I forgive someone,

Not because he seeks for it,

But, because, I will for it!

I forgive for my own self,

For my own liberation…

And, knowing very well

That, I have nowhere else to go!

  
Trust doesn’t come along the golden clouds,

It comes along the deep silence of ocean-bed!

If Trust should come

Through my pleading and my demanding,

Then, I must wait for eons to end,

For the ocean-bed to be violent,

My heart to be a rock!




Forgiveness happens now,

Healing happens now,

Trust happens now,

Peace happens now…

 
Yes, it is now… or, never!





GERALD D’CUNHA

Pic.:Hariprasad


Comments

Vrinda said…
Refreshing!!! Thanks.

- Vrinda
Gerald D'Cunha said…
Thanks Vrinda... Glad u liked it.

Love,

GERRY
Usha Sheth said…
Sir, what a poem! A big hug!

- Usha
Gerald D'Cunha said…
Thanks Usha... So sweet!!

Love,

GERRY

Popular posts from this blog

MUTHU KODI KAWARI HADA

"WE CHOOSE OUR JOYS AND SORROWS LONG BEFORE WE EXPERIENCE THEM."

WHEN A BIRD IS ALIVE, IT EATS ANTS... WHEN THE BIRD DIES, ANTS EAT THE BIRD

THE WILD, WAYSIDE FLOWERS
There is, always, something extra-ordinary in the wild, wayside flowers...