BECAUSE, I HAVE COME HOME...






I keep reminding myself, today, that I am a human.

and I keep telling myself, "It is okay... It is okay."




But, not before I crossed through the passion of my soul...

Not before I chose the bliss of 'coming home' over the strain of 'being right'.

I fell with the weight of my intolerance,

I rose with the glory of a God!




A bitter argument did make me sulk, yet again, today,

A passing thought did cloud my heart with fear,

Trust did shake for some moments,

And those few moments did appear as a chasm of endless pain,

Yes, the nearest ones did look to be my worst enemies...

Yes, all for those few moments

Of human agony, 

Of living with fullness,

With earnestness,

With prayer,

With love.




Love is love because I have been lost and found...

And not because lost at all...

There is  celebration 

Because, I am back home...

I have come home!




I still keep reminding myself...

Still keep telling.





GERALD D'CUNHA

Pic.: Sandeep Nair



Comments

VIRAJ PATIL said…
Inspiring poem, sir.Thank you. Viraj
Gerald D'Cunha said…
Thanks Viraj...

Love,

GERRY

Popular posts from this blog

MUTHU KODI KAWARI HADA

"HAPPILY EVER AFTER IS NOT A FAIRY-TALE... IT IS A CHOICE"

SELLING MIRRORS IN THE CITY OF THE BLIND

THE WILD, WAYSIDE FLOWERS
There is, always, something extra-ordinary in the wild, wayside flowers...